- Thanks to all our members and elected officials for making this a 1st-Class Bonsai Society!
JUN 18th; 6pm
Location: Farwest Nursery
JUN 20th; Time TBD
- Prune Maples on a regular basis.
- Twist Candles on Pines.
- Check Wired Branches.
- Tip Cascades on their side to promote strong growth on lower branches.
- Prune vigorous growth on all trees.
- Spray for fungus and bugs if needed.
- Fertilize and water well.
Our Picnic/Auction held on 13 AUG 2016,
Koi & Bonsai Show held at the Idaho Botanical Garden on 27 AUG 2016,
Boise Flower and Garden Show Bonsai Display, 24-26 MAR 2017, and
Potting Demo, 15 FEB 2018.
Peruse all our photos on our 'Galleries' Page.
The Boise Bonsai Society (BBS) is a group of dedicated bonsai enthusiasts from the greater Boise, Idaho area. Our goal is to educate both our members and the general public in the art form known as 'Bonsai' (pronounced 'bone-sigh'), the ancient Asian art of growing miniature trees in pots. Our club holds bonsai workshops, collecting trips, and annual shows throughout the year. All levels of ability are welcome!
A Bonsai Educational Experience for All